Sustainable composting in southern Oregon; from your yard, to gardens and farms, to our tables
Since 2002, Rogue Compost has been proud to offer compost made from materials right here in southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley. Originating as yard debris recycling (a blend of leaves, grass clippings, natural vegetation, plant prunnings, brush and woody material), Rogue Compost is perfect for use in local flowerbeds, lawns, and gardens.
For sale by the bag or in bulk, Rogue Compost is being used by vineyards, gardeners and farmers across the Rogue Valley in southern Oregon. And many local organic farmers and landscapers are choosing to use Rogue Compost on a commercial level.
Rogue Compost offers three types of compost for your specific needs.
- Used in high quality potting mixes
- Top dressing for lawns
- Great seed starter
- Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Helps break up clay soils when mixed in
- Contractors use around new Homes
- Protects tree and shrub root zone
- Mixing into top 6″ of soil before laying sod or planting seed is recommended
Growers Blend (Only available at our retail yard for remainder of the season)
- A mix of fine compost and aged forest bark
- Good for raised beds
- Our worms love it!
- A seasonal product with limited supply due to it’s popularity
Our products are available at 8001 Table Rock Rd. 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday and on Saturdays, April through July only, from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. Bulk loads of 10 yards or more can be picked up or delivered from Dry Creek Landfill by appointment only. Please call (541) 301-1873.
Certified and Tested
Approved for organic farming, Rogue Compost has earned the U.S. Compost Council’s Seal of Testing Assurance. Our Rogue Fine Compost is listed by the prestigious Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). OMRI is a national nonprofit organization that determines products for use in organic production and processing. Products showing the OMRI Listed® seal have gone through OMRI’s Product Review process.